Start a new topic

To become coinleader

What are the advantages as a coinleader How much is the amount to sign in to minimum level. How the digital currency Dascoin grow

6 people have this question

What are the benefits as a coin leader, how may I get to level one and how much pacentage will a 100$ grow into in 30 days?

2 people like this
How I get the licence a representive from Nigeria

how can i get the licence and is it spendable like bitcoin.

my account is already active

Account Activated, more inf0 regards extra licences, how is this achieved

The advantages of joining Coinleaders is that you are entering at the pre-launch level of a new form of cryptocurrency. Imagine being able to gain access to BitCoin before everyone else and before BitCoin went public....

The minimum amount to join the Coinleaders network is 100Euro which is for the purchase of our Standard license. A Standard license grants you 1265 Cycles which, at our current Frequency lock, will generate around 588 DasCoin...

DasCoin's value will grow the same way any other form of currency grows. As DasCoin becomes more accepted on the market and as more and more consumers purchase using DasCoin, as well as, more and more merchants who are willing to accept DasCoin as a form of currency this will cause the overall market value of DasCoin to grow...

To gain a license you simple need to visit our official website, www.coinleaders.com, and click the "Buy Now" button associated with whichever license type you prefer. At the current moment we only accept BitCoin, GiftCode and Bank Wire as methods of payment....

If I am understanding your question correctly than, yes, DasCoin will be spendable like BitCoin. DasCoin is simply a new form of cryptocurrency just as BitCoin is a form of cryptocurrency. Both are used to buy/sell products, goods and services...

To purchase extra licenses you would simply need to create a new account with us on our official website, www.coinleaders.com, and simply select another license type that you prefer...

To create a new license you MUST use a different username. All usernames must be unique due to our Affiliate Program so you can only purchase one (1) license per username. All other pertinent information such as name, email address etc etc can remain the same but the username must be different...

HI Im new here and in dascoin net leaders.. does enybody have bonus code to buy license or anybody  want me in your team? please help

1 person likes this
I still cannot get to open my account and am really struggling to try and find out as i want to knw how many coins i have

Hello, how do I get a license and stay in business; My godfather is trevor jones

who?

Login or Signup to post a comment